Hardstyle Ghost - by Abixvatoz Hardstyle Ghost - by Abixvatoz

All i can say is after your comment i checked out your page then your music, and ill be if you dont have a shit load , this is one of my favourites, keep making music bro youve got a talent better not leave it to waste, the way i look at it its through trial and error , so yeah keep making music ! love the song XD i look forward to hear more of your stuff .

Psychknight responds:

O_O Well thank you! :D ... I suppose I have made a decent number of pieces (I've heard some video game composers have made hundreds of tracks for single games though). Also I agree, Tryle and Error indeed XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqusIrXbkYI (a project by me and my friend, Kylethedarkn)
It's nice to have comments like yours, on a song like this, when I have comments on other songs that I have contributed heavily to, like (the song in the youtube link) where people say "This song make me want to kill myself"... I don't know any real direction of my music career or whether or not I will make much music in the future. What I can say is that I deeply appreciate your remarks made here. =j
Cheers,
Abixvatoz

It's Snowing It's Snowing

This is really good i really like after about one minute when it really starts building up, perhaps adding more percussion during the buildup might give it some added flare, but in terms with the songs context of it snowing it might not fit , other than that it was really good i liked it :)!

56325 responds:

Thanks Matt :D Glad you liked it!

Mega Mayhem Mega Mayhem

Its deffinately something i can see on a classic console game i love it keep it up! XD

JBKings responds:

Thanks, man! This is my first real attempt at chiptunes, so I'm glad you like it. --J